Coast-to-Coast Statim Repair
Statim repairs should be easy, so we made them easy.Repairing your Statim doesn’t have to be difficult. We’ll fix your Statim so you can get back to business.
- Pack your Statim in a box and let us know it’s ready for pickup. Don’t have a Statim box? We’ll ship one to you at no charge.
- We call FedEx to pick up your Statim. They bring the shipping label.
- Once we receive your Statim, we will provide you with an estimate within 3 business days, guaranteed — or labor is free.
- Call or email us to approve the estimate and we’ll get started right away.
Get Started:Ready to get started? Give us a call or send us an email so we can get you back up and running.
Call Us: (844) 252-2815
FedEx Ground Transit Time From Our Repair CenterRush shipping also available.
- 1 Day
- 2 Days
- 3 Days
- 4 Days
- 5 Days
- 6 Days
- 7 Days
Follow these tips to avoid shipping damage:
- Please empty the reservoir first.
- Screw the legs in all the way. If any of the legs will not go in all the way, remove them and place them inside the cassette.
- Do not leave the cassette inside the chamber. Instead, place it in the slots in the top foam insert. Shipping a Statim with the cassette inside the chamber can cause serious damage.
- There is no need to include the bottle or exhaust tubing.