Why Buy Refurbished From Minnesota Autoclave?
- Save Over 50% Compared to Buying New
- One Year Warranty on all Autoclaves
- Professional Support and Service after sale
- Get Free Shipping or Local Delivery
What Kind of Professionals Buy From Us?
Dentists, OrthodontistsThe Statim autoclave is a dentist’s best friend, providing ultra-fast instrument turnover for the busy practice. It has a proven track record of reliable sterilization and is the fastest autoclave on the market.
Laser Eye SurgeryStatim autoclaves keep laser eye clinics profitable and efficient with a 6-minute sterilization cycle and removable cassette. Statims allow your staff to spend more time with patients.
Tattoo and PiercingStatim autoclaves are gaining popularity in the body art industry. They are faster and easier to use than chamber autoclaves, while our refurbished prices make them affordable for any studio.
Trade-InsWe love giving our customers discounts! Trade in your old autoclave and we’ll lower the cost of your purchase even more. Call or email us for trade-in information.
WarrantyWe stand by our products, and that’s why we offer a free one year warranty on all of our autoclaves. Have a problem with your unit? Send it back to us, free of charge. Need a box to ship it in? Just ask, and we’d be happy to send you one.
New Customer DiscountFirst time buyer? Enter NEW50 as a promo code to instantly receive $50 off your autoclave purchase!
Meticulous 32-Point Inspection Process
At Minnesota Autoclave, we go above and beyond other companies process when refurbishing an autoclave. Every autoclave we sell must pass our rigorous 32-point inspection before it goes on our store. When you buy an autoclave from us, you can trust it has been professionally refurbished by a factory trained technician.
- Inspect armature for rust
- Test air compressor output
- Test water pump output
- Inspect chassis for bends, dents, or broken leveller mounts.
- Inspect isplate for cracks, broken tines, or brittleness
- Inspect interior of reservoir for cleanliness
- Test check valve for air flow
- Check water pump for backflow
- Test check valve for leaks
- Replace circuit board with a professionaly refurbished board
- Disassemble and clean solenoid valve shaft, plunger, and base
- Inspect valve plunger contact point for wear
- Inspect valve rubber o-ring for dryness/age
- Inspect boiler interior for mineral deposits
- Inspect probe bracket for roll bar wear
- Inspect probe bracket ports for corrosion
- Inspect temp probe for proper position in port
- Secure all wiring harnesses with cable ties
- Calibrate boiler thermocouple
- Calibrate chamber thermocouple
- Replace air compressor filter
- Replace biological filter
- Replace cassette gasket
- Clean cassette lid and tray
- Test cassette for leaks
- Test keypad function
- Align probe bracket
- Inspect bubble level for fluid level
- Inspect all fittings for steam leaks
- Perform a biological monitoring test
- Test LCD function
- Test all operating cycles
Any components failing this inspection are replaced with either new or professionally refurbished components.
Statim 2000 autoclave
The compact and fast Statim 2000 autoclave is ideal for professionals that need quick and reliable sterilization without the added weight and size of larger autoclaves. This table top autoclave boasts an ultra-fast 6 minute unwrapped cycle or a 14 minute wrapped cycle and is extremely easy to use.
28″ x 21″ x 12″
IN STOCKAdd to Cart View Product
Statim 5000 autoclave
The Statim 5000 autoclave is the perfect mix of speed and capacity, with a sterilization chamber approximately three times the size of its counterpart (Statim 2000) with only a slightly larger footprint. The 5000 boasts an ultra-fast 9 minute unwrapped cycle and a 17.5 minute wrapped cycle.
28″ x 22″ x 16″
IN STOCKAdd to Cart View Product
Not interested in a Statim autoclave? We occasionally stock refurbished Midmark or Tuttnauer autoclaves as well. Visit our autoclave product page to see our full inventory.
Still Have Questions?
Give us a call, we’d be happy to help: 844-252-2815
Rather contact us by email? Fill out the form below and we’ll reply as soon as possible.